In 2009 we were appointed by the Office to provide comprehensive internal audit services. The initial three-year term was extended by two, one-year options exercised by the Office and concluded in 2014.
We were successful in being re-appointed for another three-year term, plus two one-year extensions concluding in 2022.
We have completed confidently investigation activity for the Office and provided a training session to its audit staff on Probity and management of Conflicts of Interest.
- Assistance with the development of a Risk Based Internal Audit Plan
- Financial controls audit activity
- Operational effectiveness audits
- Compliance with legislation
- Validation of System migrations (Payroll and Finance)
- Investigations of misconduct allegations